Excellent organisations value their people and create a culture that allows the mutually beneficial achievement of organisational and personal goals. They develop the organisational and personal goals. They develop the capabilities of their people and promote fairness and equality. They care for, communicate, reward and recognise, in a way that motivates people, builds commitment and enables them to use their skills and knowledge for the benefit of the organisation.
- Plan support the organisation’s strategy
- Knowledge and capabilities are developed.
- Aligned, involved and empowered.
- Communicate effectively throughout the organisation
- Rewarded, recognised and cared for.