What the organisation is achieving in relation to its people
- Develop and agree a set of performance indicators and related outcomes to determine the successful deployment of their strategy and supporting policies, based on the needs and expectations of their people.
- Set clear targets for Key Results based on the needs and expectations of their people, in line with their chosen strategy.
- Demonstrate positive or sustained good people Results over at least 3 years.
- Clearly understand the underlying reasons for and drives of observed trends and the impact these results will have on other performance indicators and related outcomes.
- Anticipate future performance and results.
- Understand how the Key Results they achieve compare to similar organisations, and use this data, where relevant, for target setting.
- Segment result to understand the needs and expectations of specific groups within their organisation.