What the organisation is achieving in relation to its external customers
- Develop and agree a set of performance indicators and related outcomes to determine the successful deployment of their strategy and supporting policies, based on the needs and expectations of their customers.
- Set clear targets for Key Results based on the needs and expectations of their customers, in line with their chosen strategy.
- Demonstrate positive or sustained good Customer Results over at least 3 years.
- Clearly understand the underlying reasons and drivers of observed trends and the impact these results will have on other performance indicators and related outcomes.
- Anticipate future performance and results.
- Understand how the Key Results they achieve compare to similar organisations and use this data, where relevant, for target setting.
- Segment results to understand the experience, needs and expectations of specific customer groups.